Western Australia Transport Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various Polls have been set up in several sections

2 posters

Go down

Various Polls have been set up in several sections Empty Re: Various Polls have been set up in several sections

Post  STIFFINS Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:28 am

Here's my vote - kill this site
STIFFINS
STIFFINS

Back to top Go down

Various Polls have been set up in several sections Empty Re: Various Polls have been set up in several sections

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Real helpful comment Stiffins, that the best you can think of to post on this site?

No one is forcing you to visit/post here bro so if you dont like it, piss off!

Back to top Go down

Post  STIFFINS Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Bad day at the office Joe? Ah look, I understand, we all have these moments where we get frustrated and take it out on others, esp those around us - it's par for the course eh? It really
is moments like these that we need Minties.
Sorry old chum, please let me tell you politely so as not to upset or offend you in the least manner at all to go and f-u-c-k yourself very hard with something sharp. No, sorry, I mean
f-u-c-k yourself hard with something very sharp.

STIFFINS
STIFFINS

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:02 pm

scratch Fine YSC, you dont want this site to succeed, personally you shit me to tears with this crap stiffins and I couldnt care less for your homosexual rant Sleep

Thankfully I dont HAVE to visit or post here either so I am not forced to read your bullshit!

I still cant work out what you are trying to achieve though Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Hij Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Lover lovers please .....this gay shit is shittin me. Wot up?
Ian, seriously man - way outa line. What's wrong with you - Rags?

Now, ah fuck it, I got nuttin' else to say - I think this site has been relegated to the anals (sic) of history.

I bid thee and thou farewell.

Hij
Hij

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum